Drypower 12LFP18TB – Lithium Iron Battery, Charger & Case
Drypower – 18Ah Lithium Iron Battery, Charger & Case
12.8V Lithium Iron Phosphate ( LiFePO4 ) rechargeable battery & charger kit for use with Gollf Buggies, Golf Pull Karts and Mobility Scooters.
Light weight at only 2.8kgs. Comes complete with Battery, Charger, Carry Bag and Wiring Harness. The battery has 4S7P-Cylindrical Construction which makes this a strong superior product.
|Brand: Drypower||Watt Hour: 230.4Wh||Width: 127.6mm||Weight: 2500g|
|Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate – Rechargeable||Nominal Capacity: 18Ah||Length: 168mm||Application: Mobility Scooter, Golf Buggy|
|Voltage: 12.8V||Terminal Type: T-Bar to Anderson (Golf Type)||Height: 76mm|
- Cycle life: >2000 cycles (100% DoD to 80% of original capacity) @ 25°C
- Max. continuous discharge current: 25A
- Charge voltage: 14.2V – 14.6V (14.2V recommended)
- Standard charge current: 3.6A
- Max. cont. charge current: 5.0A
- Operating Discharge temperature: -20°C to +60ºC
- Operating Charge temperature: +0°C to +45ºC
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +45ºC
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing): 5%-85%
- Series Connection: Nil
- Parallel Connection: Nil
Kit comes with:
- 12V 18Ah LiFePO4 Battery
- Neoprene protective case
- T-Bar to Anderson PP Output lead
- Battery charger with Lotus Plug (which allows you to recharge the battery without disconnecting or removing the battery from the cart)
** This battery is a direct replacement for the discontinued IFR12-160TB-Y Kit
|FEATURES & BENEFITS|
|Long Service Life
>2000 cycles @100% DoD (25°C) to 80% of original capacity
– longer service life than SLA to reduce maintenance costs.
|High Energy Density – More Power p/kg
Higher total system capacity and superior utilisation (full
100% DoD) to reduce overall system size and footprint.
Enclosed in IP5x (dust resistant) or IP6x (dust tight) case
with closed loop terminals – suitable for harsh environments.
|Stable Chemistry & Built-in Circuit Protection
IEC & UN38.3 Safety Certified at cell level and integrated
BMS protection to ensure safety and prevent damage.
Approx. 1/2 the weight (or less) of equivalent in SLA means
lower logistics costs and minimal OH&S concerns.
|Superior Charge & Discharge Eiciency
Faster charge/discharge rates (C/2 LiFePO4 vs C/20 SLA)
for higher power usage and less downtime when charging.
|Wide Operating Temperature Tolerance
Suitable for use in a wider range of applications where
ambient temperature is atypical: from 20°C up to +60°C.
|Fully Recyclable Battery
An environmentally friendly battery option, with no lead or
calcium that can leak into the environment.
|SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
This lithium based product is classified as Class 9 DG (UN3480) where it contains more than 20Wh/cell or 100Wh/pack (Lithium Ion) and therefore cannot be sent by airfreight.
Transport via ROAD or SEA FREIGHT ONLY for this product.
This Drypower Lithium Iron Phosphate battery has been designed for use
in Golf Buggies. No Series or Parallel connection allowed.
*See Product Manual or Datasheet for more information