Enerdrive eLITE 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery & 40A DC2DC Battery Charger + 40A Battery Charger Bundle
Enerdrive eLITE 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery & 40A DC2DC Battery Charger + 40A Battery Charger Bundle K-100L-DC40-AC40
BUNDLE PACK includes:
- Enerdrive eLITE 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery EPL-100-12V-eLITE
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger EN3DC40+
- Enerdrive ePower 40A Battery Charger EN31240
For detailed specifications please click on the individual product links above:
Enerdrive 12V 100Ah eLITE Lithium Battery
The new Enerdrive 12v 100Ah eLITE Lithium Battery has been designed as an “entry level” lithium battery for the customer who wants to get into the lithium market without having to spend big. This unit is a stripped back version of the ever popular 100Ah B-TEC Lithium battery but, without all the bells and whistles.
Wireless Battery Monitoring Technology, not in this little beauty. To save costs, we decided to remove the monitoring option from the eLITE. Does this reduce the quality of the battery?, certainly not. Its all about offering a high quality battery at an entry level price.
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal Battery Management System that can monitor and optimise each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 100Ah Lithium = 160Ah AGM
- 125Ah Lithium = 200Ah AGM
- 200Ah Lithium = 320Ah AGM
- 300Ah Lithium = 480Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The Enerdrive eLITE battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The Enerdrive eLITE battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
With over 7 years of researching, designing and testing lithium batteries and the associated charging systems, Enerdrive are at the forefront of lithium battery systems in Australia. Enerdrive are the only Australian company that can supply a fully integrated self-branded energy system to suit your setup.
With over 3000 complete systems in operation Australia wide, Enerdrive is regarded as the leader in the field of lithium batteries and energy systems for Mobile, Marine and Remote applications.
Please Note; The eLITE battery is capable to be paralleled to a second eLITE battery of the same size. For maximum performance and lifespan of your eLITE battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
The 100Ah battery is able to accept a maximum inverter capacity of 1000W only. Exceeding the maximum inverter capacity can damage the BMS Management within the battery.
If you are requiring a battery system larger than eLITE, please look at the ePOWER B-TEC battery range or the Enerdrive Pro Series Power Pack Systems of which can offer multiple parallel and series connections with Active Cell Balancing Protection across the entire pack.
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger:
This battery charger is designed to meet the rugged demands of Australian conditions and delivering multiple source charging for DC systems.
The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC Battery Charger is a fully automatic multistage, multi input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery; or via solar power with the in built Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller.
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger including a specific lithium charging profile
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
*Note: As stipulated by the manufacturer Enerdrive, failure to charge the Enerdrive Lithium Battery range with an Enerdrive or Redarc Lithium Profile battery charger will void Enerdrive manufacturer warranty.
Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger:
The Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger is a fully automatic, set and forget charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximise service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently.
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic 40A multistage charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design with each battery bank being separated from each other
- Programmable: Each battery bank can be configured to different charge algorithms
- Current Control: User adjustable current output
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER 40A charger will automatically scale its output based on the load connected to the battery banks
- Wide AC Input Range: Usable with both 110V/60Hz and 240V/50Hz
- LED Display: Easy to use menu with scrolling charge status
- Silent Mode: Disables cooling fan for silent operation when needing. Activation reduces output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable
- 2 year Warranty
We highly recommend:
EPL-100-12V-ELITE – Enerdrive eLITE 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery
Enerdrive DC2DC Plus 40A Battery Charger – EN3DC40+
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A Battery Charger