Optima Red Top – 6V-1050 Starting Battery
Optima Battery – Red Top 6V-1050
( $15 MELBOURNE METRO ONLY Shipping – Refer Below* )
Inspired by a passion for power and reckless behavior. An OPTIMA RedTop battery is the only battery specifically designed to take abuse. Its patented SPIRALCELL Technology offers 15 times the vibration resistance and up to twice the life of ordinary batteries. Plus, it s spill-proof, highly resistant to heat and cold, and can be stored for long periods without maintenance. If you like to play hard, OPTIMA is the battery for you. Look for it s colored top and six-pack shape at your local Optima dealer.
More Starting Power
OPTIMA batteries deliver a higher level of power to the starter in the critical first 10 seconds of the vehicle starting cycle.They feature a patented SPIRALCELL Technology allowing for the lowest internal resistance of any battery on the market today. This decreased internal resistance,along with the completely sealed case,is the key to Optima s unparalleled high power delivery, increased cycle life and fast recharge capability for fast recovery in short driving cycles.
With it s patented SPIRALCELL Technology, OPTIMA batteries offer 15 times the vibration resistance and up to twice the life of ordinary batteries. The OPTIMA is like no other battery found in today s market. OPTIMA s unique SPIRALCELL design offers the greatest technology in providing a strong and clean power source that far surpasses any of today s filled lead/acid batteries. With OPTIMA under your hood, you can count on a longer lasting battery.
Amp Hours: 50Ahr
Terminals: Standard Post SAE.
Application: These batteries are designed for starting 6 volt vehicles.
Not fully charging a battery can result in poor performance and a reduction in capacity.
|OPTIMA RANGE||Private Use||Commercial Use|
|RED TOP||3 YEARS||1 YEAR|
|YELLOW TOP(EXCEPT D31A & D31T)||3 YEARS||1 YEAR|
|YELLOW TOP D31A & D31T||2 YEARS||2 YEARS|
|BLUE TOP||2 YEARS||1 YEAR|
- The warranty period is not renewed or extended as a result of a Warranty repair or replacement.
- The sales receipt for the battery must be provided as proof of purchase when a claim is made under this warranty.
- The warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the original end user of the purchased battery.
- The warranty only applies to batteries purchased from an authorized reseller in Australia of Optima Batteries (Aust) Pty Ltd.
- To the extent that any conditions or warranty implied by law is excludable, such condition of warranty is excluded.
- Replacement of battery must follow the applicable recommended replacement periods for the equipment to which they are fitted
The warranty offered by Optima Batteries (Aust) Pty Ltd. is void if the defect or fault is caused by:
- A failure of follow installation, operation or maintenance instructions.
- Inappropriate or improper use, or use of the battery for purposes other than that for which it was designed.
- Neglect, lack of care in storage, handling, general use or accident.
- Repairs, alterations, modifications to the battery which have been performed by a third party without Optima Batteries (Aust) Pty Ltd. consent.
- Tampering or alterations of markings to the battery.
- Foreign contamination.
- Incorrect charging both overcharging and or undercharging.
*Shipping Conditions $15 Melbourne Metro Delivery fee. Mon – Fri. – Next business day delivery for orders received after 3pm, weekends and public holidays. (No Interstate or regional deliveries at this time.) Free in-store pick up available.