Drypower IFM12-400E2 – Lithium Battery
Drypower – Lithium Battery
12V Lithium Iron Phosphate battery. Ideal for sealed lead battery replacements although an appropriate charger needs to be used.
Light weight at only 5.500kgs compared to an equivalent Lead Acid Battery of approximately 16.0kgs.
Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate – Rechargeable
Watt Hour: 512Wh.
Nominal Capacity: 40Ah
Typical Capacity: 38Ah
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 25000mA
Terminal Type: M8 Bolt
Application: Mobility Scooter, Golf Buggy
- High capacity – rated at 5 hour discharge rate against lead acid rated at the 20 hour rate. For example a 26Ah lead acid battery (20 hour discharge rate) is approximately only 22Ah at the 5 hour discharge rate.
- Low weight, approximately one third of a similar capacity lead acid battery.
- Deep cycle, recharges up to 2000 times at 80% depth of discharge. That’s 4-8 times better than a lead battery’s cycle life dependant on usage conditions.
- Fast Charge, able to accept higher charging currents all the way to charge termination. No float or trickle required.
- Inbuilt Protection Circuit Module, protects against over-charging, over-discharging, over-current, external short circuit, incorrect charger use. Beware cheap imitations that lack a protection circuit or only use BMS cell balancing upon charging.
CAUTION: Dedicated charger required. Do not use non appropriate chargers or chargers used for another battery chemistry.
PLEASE NOTE many sellers new to the lithium battery industry are claiming lithium ion phosphate batteries can be properly charged with lead battery chargers. This is incorrect. Please use chargers specifically designed for charging lithium ion phosphate batteries or batteries may not fully charge and/or battery life may be significantly reduced.
NOTE: This battery contains a lithium ion battery protection circuit module (PCM). The PCM further enhances the safe usage of this battery in comparison to non-protected rechargeable lithium batteries. We recommend when this battery is used in multiple packs for series or parallel connections that individual chargers are used for each battery. Charging multiple battery arrays as a single battery pack may trigger the PCM inside one or more of the batteries that could lead to capacity miss-match in the array that could reduce performance of the complete battery pack array. Please consult us for further information and technical advice.
|SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
This lithium based product is classified as Class 9 DG (UN3480) where it contains more than 20Wh/cell or 100Wh/pack (Lithium Ion) and therefore cannot be sent by airfreight.
Transport via ROAD or SEA FREIGHT ONLY for this product.